Monday, November 21, 2011

Nurture Your Family - Read Sweet Paul's Winter Issue!




I don't know where I've been, but I recently found out that Paul Lowe, the 40-something food and prop stylist behind the wildly popular blog Sweet Paul has taken his unique talents and used them to produce an unbelievably wonderful online magazine.  It just read through the Holiday Issue which was released on Tuesday and I was blown away! Like his blog, it is full of beautiful crafts (that is usually a contradiction in my book, but they are seriously awesome) and incredible recipes.  Add the stunning photography and it will inspire you again and again.  This issue includes articles like making your own wrapping paper, decor ideas for an antique Christmas, how-to's for super chic handmade jewelry, homemade wreaths, and TONS of great cookie recipes (and that is just mentioning a few of the articles).  All the back issues of his magazine are also available on his site, including the Spring Issue devoted to Kids!  Carve out a block of time for this because you won't be able to tear yourself away. Here are just a few photographs from the Holiday Issue - stunning!


Styling by Paul Lowe. Photography by Hector Sanchez. Courtesy of Sweet Paul Magazine, Holiday 2011.


Styling and photography by Melina Hammer. Courtesy of Sweet Paul Magazine, Holiday 2011. 

Styling by Paul Lowe. Photography by Ellen Silverman. Courtesy of Sweet Paul Magazine, Holiday 2011. 


4 comments:

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Oh my, I too just discovered this amazing treasure trove of inspiration! In fact, I stayed up late last night to finally give it a good read. Wow! The styling and photography just blew me away. Where have I been, indeed! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for stating your opinions. Being a writer, I am always in need of unique and different solutions to think about a topic. I actually uncover fantastic creativity in doing this. Many thanks
[url=http://hearthealthydietplan.blogspot.com/]Heart Healthy Diet [/url]

Anonymous said...

Happen to be trying to find this and learned much more than anticipated in this article. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing26 your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…

Pin It button on image hover