Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Tabletops To Love

Image via Martha Moments

After Wednesday's post, I decided to stick with the entertaining theme and kick-off the weekend with some fabulous summer tablescapes. Whether its hardy succulents or precious peonies (I think we still have one more week of their season!), tulips or simplistic baby's breath, flowers are in abundance this time of year. Rustic, formal, casual or traditional - I can't decide on just one theme so I'll just have to have enough dinner parties this summer to experiment with them all. Have a great weekend everyone - I'm off to a short staycation here. Get outside and enjoy the sun!!! 


Image via Tory Burch Blog


Image via Jose Villa Photography


Image via Kinfolk Mag

Image via Could I Have That


Image via Magnolia Rouge


Image via World Of Aerin



Image source unknown.


Image via Martha Stewart Weddings. 
 -

Image here





No comments:

Pin It button on image hover